"CAMLIVE" is an HDMI UVC Video Capture device to send unencrypted HDMI video to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop (or USB-A with the included adapter). It’s compliant with latest USB 3.1 Type-C specification.
CAMLIVE is designed to Plug & Play. Its built-in UVC and UAC standard support allows system operation without installing drivers and, at the same time, delivers eye-popping, highquality video on Windows and Mac systems at 1080/60fps. By sending captured RAW data, you can enjoy video editing or live streaming with various popular third-party video-editing software/platforms - Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), Xsplit,Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, to name a few.
Having a slim and aesthetic design, CAMLIVE provides you with an enjoyable, high-quality live streaming/video editing experience with style whether at work or on the go.
- Captures unencrypted HDMI video signal from camcorder or DSLR up to 1080P @ 60*
- Supports live video streaming, webcasting and video conferencing
- Compatible with popular streaming software, such as OBS, Xsplit, YouTube, Facebook and Twitch
- Plug & Play – Supports UVC/UAC v1.1
- Compatible with USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C standard
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows® and OS X®
*CAMLIVE cannot display or capture HDCP protected content