Add movement and life to your retail displays or exhibitions with a low visual noise projector that blends in beautifully to any environment, and blurs the line between lighting and projection with 2,000-lumen brightness and WXGA sharpness.
A discreet attention-grabber
The LightScene EV-105 allows you to to create instantly appealing visuals with sharp WXGA resolution and 2,000-lumen brightness. Yet thanks to its low visual noise black casing, it can be used where a traditional projector would stand out, such as window displays and as part of exhibitions.
Simple, flexible implementation
A light, flexible design means the EV-105 can be installed in a variety of ways, from a traditional ceiling mount to a freestanding floor mount, or attached to an existing lighting track like a spotlight¹. It can also be mounted at and project from any angle, including portrait. The projector can be used as a traditional spotlight for when simple lighting effects are needed.
Easy to program and use
The EV-105 comes with Epson Projector Content Manager Software for quick, easy set-up without specialist installation. Playlists can easily be loaded via SD Card and changed using remote control by employees without the need for a computer. The projector can also use advanced techniques such as edge-blending to achieve stunning results in larger spaces that require multiple-unit installations.
Fit and forget reliability
A five-year, 20,000-hour warranty, coupled with Epson's durable, reliable inorganic phosphor wheel technology means that EV-105 projectors can be installed and forgotten about, and don't require regular maintenance.
- Discreet signage projector: Low visual noise black casing won't grab the spotlight
- Sharp, vivid projection: 2,000-lumen brightness and detailed WXGA resolution
- Flexible installation: Can be ceiling-mounted, floor-standing or attached to a lighting track
- Easy playlist loading: Playlist can be loaded from an SD Card without need for a computer
- Fit and forget reliability: Durable Epson technology supported by a five-year 20,000-hour warranty