Ideal for professional-looking presentations in a variety of large venues, the EB-G7000W creates images with rich, vivid colours thanks to Epson's 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output. With flexible installation and low maintenance, this projector offers a fit-and-forget solution for scenarios in which only superior projections will do.
Superior image quality
Thanks to a new range of motorised lenses, including optional ultra-short throw (UST) lens, and both vertical and horizontal lens shift, the projector benefits from true 360⁰ installation flexibility allowing it to be placed almost anywhere.
Get started quickly thanks to a lens memory function, which stores projector settings such as image position, focus and zoom, for prompt access when projecting images in different aspect ratios, or using different lenses. Split-screen allows dual feeds to be projected, while a portrait projection mode is possible without changing the lamp. For integration with a wide range of systems, inputs include HDMI, HDBaseT, DVI-D and component video
- Superior picture quality: 3LCD technology; superior white balance; better colour matching
- Expand installation possibilities: Works with a wide range of optional lenses including ultra-short-throw
- Flexible 360⁰ installation: True flexibility without distortion or loss of brightness
- Lens memory function: Stores projector settings such as image position, focus and zoom
- Portrait projection mode: Switch mode without having to change the lamp