Epson EB - L400U
The EB-L400U is an entry-level laser projector and the ideal replacement for existing lamp-based models in meeting rooms and educational establishments. It offers 4,500-lumen brightness, detailed WUXGA resolution, and a range of useful connectivity options.
Affordable laser performance
The EB-L400U offers impressive 4,500-lumen brightness and WUXGA Full HD resolution at an affordable price, meaning you can upgrade to laser performance and reliability without paying a premium. Pin-sharp image quality and equally high White and Colour Light Output give your presentations impact, even in brightly-lit rooms.
Reliable and durable
The EB-L400U is based around Epson's proven laser technology, which offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum. The projector is covered by a five-year, 12,000-hour guarantee.
Easy, flexible installation
A smaller, lighter casing than products of similar brightness¹ makes it easy to replace existing units with the EB-L400U, while laser technology means these projectors can be mounted at and project from any angle, making them ideal for any scenario.
Stylish new design
A fresh, new casing design means that the EB-L400U will look completely at home in even the most style-conscious of new developments.
- 4,500-lumen brightness: Crisp images and bright colours, even in well-lit rooms
- WUXGA resolution: Sharp Full HD picture for excellent readability
- Easy, flexible installation: Smaller, lighter casing make installation easy
- Fit and forget reliability: Durable Epson technology supported by a five-year, 12,000-hour warranty
- Flexible connectivity options: Including two HDMI connections, USB and LAN for easy integration