Epson EB - L510U
The EB-L510U is an entry-level laser projector and the ideal replacement for existing lamp-based models in meeting rooms and educational establishments. It offers outstanding 5,000-lumen brightness, Full HD WUXGA resolution, and a range of great features including HDBaseT, HDMI connectivity and lens shift.
Affordable laser performance
The EB-L510U offers impressive 5,000-lumen brightness and WUXGA Full HD resolution at an affordable price, meaning you can upgrade to laser performance and reliability without paying a premium. Pin-sharp image quality and equally high White and Colour Light Output give your presentations impact, even in brightly-lit rooms.
Useful connectivity features
This projector offers a range of handy connectivity features, including HDBaseT for straightforward wired connection over a single cable, plus HDMI.
Reliable and durable
The EB-L510U is based around Epson's proven laser technology, which offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum. The projector is covered by a five-year, 12,000-hour warranty.
Easy, flexible installation
Lens shift and a smaller, lighter casing than products of similar brightness¹ makes it easy to replace existing units with the EB-L510U, while laser technology means these projectors can be mounted at and project from any angle, making them ideal for any scenario.
Stylish new design
A fresh, new casing design means that the EB-L510U will look completely at home in even the most style-conscious of new developments. It also comes with a matching rear cover to conceal leads and connectors, for a streamlined look.
- 5,000-lumen brightness: Crisp images and bright colours, even in well-lit rooms
- WUXGA resolution: Sharp Full HD picture for excellent readability
- HDMI and HDBaseT: The latest connectivity features for maximum ease of use
- Easy, flexible installation: Lens shift and smaller, lighter casing make installation easy
- Fit and forget reliability: Durable Epson technology supported by a five-year, 12,000-hour warranty