Whatever the size of workspace, unrestricted and immersive presentations are now possible with this compact, affordable display solution. Due to a large display size, and flexible formats, content can be viewed from every angle, and participants can share directly from their own devices, for the perfect collaborative experience.
With the EB-735F, users are no longer restricted to a single display size, with bright, large scalable options up to 120”, with the ability to present at 110" in 16:6 wide format. Unlike flat-panel equivalents, there are no shadows, glare or blind spots, and the high-brightness laser light source can work when ambient lighting is also high. Multi-screen capability makes collaboration easy and intuitive, while a split-screen feature can show up to four inputs in one large display, preventing the need for addtional displays..
The viewing experience is more immersive, with multiple connectivity options enhancing exceptional image and sound quality. For the ultimate in engagement; wireless connectivity (including Screen Mirroring via Miracast) allows everyone to share content from their tablets, mobiles or laptops. By connecting an optional Epson document camera you can easily display images of 3D objects with incredible detail that the whole room can see.
Unlike flat panel displays, the EB-735F provides multiple display sizes and formats for one fixed cost. It also offers flexible mounting options to deploy a more comfortable view for delegates.
Sustainability is another strength, based on sustainable manufacturing, product usage and lifecycle.
- Any room, any size: Bright, large-format display options up to 120" (up to 110" 16:6)
- For every-angle viewing: No restricted angles, shadows, glare or blind spots
- Multiple collaboration options: Expand connectivity through BYOD devices, VC cameras and more
- Document camera compatibility: Create a totally immersive experience with top sound and live visuals
- Exceptional reliability: Maintenance-free laser technology for fit-and-forget peace of mind