The ATEN CE924 USB DisplayPort Dual View HDBaseT™ 2.0 KVM Extender integrates the latest HDBaseT™ 2.0 technologies to deliver 4K video, stereo audio, USB, and RS-232 signals. The HDBaseT™ 2.0 guarantees the most reliable transmission on the market as well as it provides long-reach capability that extends Full HD 1080P signals up to 150 meters. In addition, CE924 supports single 4K display or dual 1080p display for DisplayPort video output resolution up to 100m by using a single Cat6 / 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable.
With an easy cable installation supporting various signals, the CE924 is ideal for applications where convenient remote access is required – such as transportation control centres, medical facilities, industrial warehouses, and extended workstations.
• Allows dual view DisplayPort access to a computer and KVM control from a remote console
• Supports HDBaseT 2.0 technology
- Extends video, audio, USB, and RS-232 signals via a single Cat6 / 6a / 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
- Enhanced bit error detection and correction to resist signal interference during high-quality video transmissions
- Status detection and LED indication for HDBaseT™ signal transmission on the remote unit
• EDID Buffer for smooth power-up and the highest quality display
• Single category cable to transmit AV and control signal
- HDBaseT Standard mode up to 4K @ 100 m (via Cat 6 / 6a / 2L-2910); (single view only; dual-view resolution up to 1080p)
- HDBaseT Long-Reach mode up to 1080P @ 150 m (single view only; dual-view resolution up to 720p)
• Supports 4 ports USB 2.0 full speed hub on the receiver – allowing to connect up to 4 various USB 2.0 peripheral
• HDCP Compatible
• Supports individual 2-channel stereo audio for high-quality audio applications
• Supports PC wakeup function via single pushbutton through RS-232 channel
• Built-in 8KV / 15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)